I love Tri Med! They were so pleasant when they brought Neal home from the hospital on October 1st. We need another ambulance ride for Neal's medical appointment next week, and Tri Med was so helpful in arranging that today. They already had Neal in their system and told me how to handle the return trip after the appointment. They made it easy.
I am not happy that Medicare doesn't pay for ambulances to go to medical appointments, and it is very pricey - a flat fee for pickup plus mileage. But on the bright side I won't have to drive to Seattle and back that day. Life is good.
Fingers crossed please, that the surgeon will remove the staples and stitches and tell us that Neal can begin sitting up a few minutes a day.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are in my prayers!
Post a Comment