This is Dreygan. He's 5 weeks old.
He hung out on my bed with me for awhile.
He also hangs out with Daddy to watch TV.
He keeps Mommy awake at night.
This is Celestina. She's six and a very good cook.
Look at the long pole above the fire hydrant. There's been snow but not as much as I expected.
Also note that the sanding truck came by early this morning!









2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. I am glad you get to be there and enjoy your grandchildren. He is so small and cuddly. Oops on the stove. At least you were helping, and the stove was old so it was time for an upgrade.
I LOVE the pictures. Celestina is so grown up and absolutely beautiful! I'm sure she's lovin' having you there. Dreygan is getting cuter and cuter. You can't let 2 years go by before you see them again! I'm positive Ann Marie is happy you're there. Take care. Just keep enjoying.
Post a Comment