I've had a couple of small cooling racks for years, but they weren't big enough to hold a full batch of cookies, so I'd either have to stack cookies as they cooled, or move them to the counter. Last week I decided it was time to upgrade so I bought a set of stacking racks. There are three in the set, but I only needed two for the little batch of cookies today. You fill one, then put another on top and a third on top of that if it is needed. They work great, and afterwards the hinged legs fold so the set is convenient to store.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Upgrading the kitchen
I've had a couple of small cooling racks for years, but they weren't big enough to hold a full batch of cookies, so I'd either have to stack cookies as they cooled, or move them to the counter. Last week I decided it was time to upgrade so I bought a set of stacking racks. There are three in the set, but I only needed two for the little batch of cookies today. You fill one, then put another on top and a third on top of that if it is needed. They work great, and afterwards the hinged legs fold so the set is convenient to store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
wow, I need to get me some of these! Where did you find them?
I saw these at Fred Meyer and at Walmart - cheaper at Wally world, of course. I think they also have them at Joann's, and if you have the coupon - even better. Look in the cake decorating department.
hmm, cooling racks - what a concept. At our house the cookies never make it to cool.
Post a Comment