Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family Visit

My baby brother has been telling me that they would come visit us after their business sold. It finally sold and September 17th they flew in from Tulsa. My brother and I are both Type A personalities (you should have seen the schedule for our joint vacation in Washington DC - Outer Banks - Raleigh when our kids were much younger!), so this was another visit filled with as many options as possible. We went to the temple in Bellevue, then to Seattle Center, then to Pike Market.



The next day Neal took Brent fishing down on the Carbon River - that's Mount Rainier in the background. While they were gone Cindy and I did a little retail therapy. I seldom get to spend time shopping, so I really enjoyed it.

I will post more later about their visit, but here's a preview: This is the Furlong House in Port Townsend. Neal used to own it and did major restoration work on it. His sister was married there. Isn't it pretty?

No comments: