A few weeks ago my husband invited me to attend a show at The 5th Avenue Theatre. I'm so out of it about locations in Seattle that I'd never even heard of it, but it sounded like fun. He bought tickets for The Drowsy Chaperone and tonight was the night. We were dressed up, although apparently that was optional - I saw lots of jeans and sweatshirts. Ah well. It was a sold-out performance but our seats were on row G so we were very close to the stage, and they removed the aisle seat for Neal's wheelchair. The theatre is gorgeous! 
Now, here's the mystery of the evening. We decided we wanted French fries on the way home, so we stopped at Micky D's. We were waiting in the drive-through and became aware of a tap-tap-tap from the back of the van. It was loud, it was rhythmic, and didn't stop even when Neal shut off the van. Since we were waiting in the drive-through I got out and walked to the back to see if something was broken or if we were dragging someone who wanted in. Nope - nobody back there. Got back in the van, the car in front moved, so we pulled forward and the tapping quit. Duh. It was the rain water dripping off the corner of the building. The fries were delicious.



2 comments:
I love that theater. I wish I could go see more shows, but they are so expensive! Colton and I are thinking about seeing Wicked when it comes here, maybe try to get same day tickets, but I think its going to be all sold out.
What a fun date!
Post a Comment