Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Should Do a Commercial

Every now and then my husband asks me why we still have a membership at Costco when we do most of our shopping at Sam's Club. Well, one of the big reasons is so we can buy this product. Yes it cleans windows, but it does so much more. Windows and mirrors are obvious, but did you know that it also cleans the surface of a ceramic-top stove better than the recommended product? It also cleans the door of the pellet stove, removes spots on upholstery and is amazing at spot-cleaning the carpet. Today I found another use for it: I have a patent leather purse that over time has become very dull and smudged. In desperation I sprayed a little foam from my favorite blue can, wiped it off with a paper towel, let it dry, and the purse looks like new!
The flash blurred the name, but the product is called Sprayway.

2 comments:

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

does it clean the cooked on gunk on the stovetop too? If so, I may have to have you get me some.

Joan said...

Yes it does a good job on that gunk - just let it sit a bit after you spray it. And good news! Neal and I were at Sam's after work today and they now carry it! I am so pleased. Now if Sam's would just switch to Chicken of the Sea tuna, I'd be all set.