Thursday, June 28, 2012

Isaac James Llewellyn

Our beloved grandson Isaac died this week and we are still reeling from the shock.
 I know he is with Neal, but oh how we will miss him!
Baseball - fastest runner in the league

Ocean Shores for Seba's 3rd birthday

Raking leaves and teasing his dog General
Birthday Party for Megan
Grandkids with us in Hawaii - 2003 

Sunset on Kauai

Summer BBQ

Joan, Isaac, Megan and Jim

Obligatory family photo at another BBQ

This is the MGB Neal bought for Isaac

Megan, Isaac and Lara - 2010

Sebastian and Isaac - 2010

Isaac was so much help to us
Posing by the raised garden box he built 
Fishing on the Carbon River with Neal
I cut off Chris but this was their catch that day
I love the look on Neal's face. 

Isaac James -  September 13, 1991 - June 25, 2012
Hasta ver, sweet young man - until we meet again.

2 comments:

MTGrace said...

Beautiful tribute, Mom.

Janet Fawcett said...

Joan, These are wonderful photos of Isaac, Neal, you, and others. What a treasure.