I bought new scriptures this summer and then decided to make a case for them. (This is the lining.) It's still in the construction stage in this photo but I love having tartan plaid for the cover.
It reminds me of my husband the Scot (even though it is not his tartan). Royal Stewart tartan is easy to find but MacGregor? Not so much.
Seminary is back in session but there were lots of changes this fall. Instead of teaching a class of all juniors, I have a combination class of grades 10 to 12. They were as surprised about that as we were and it's taking some time for all of them to accept the changes.
I also have a new teaching partner and a new classroom. This is the closet in our new room. It contained so many supplies from previous years that we invited the other teachers in the building to "shop our shelves" for what they needed.
Seminary is going well and I love the opportunity to teach scriptures
from 6am to 6:50 every weekday morning.
My partner is great - she loves games and plans so many creative activities with our kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment