As time passes and new updates are posted on Facebook, earlier entries are forced down until it is nearly impossible to find them again. This one was fun to do and I wanted to save it - so here are my six statements I shared on November 12th.
1. I play the piano and organ and used to play the clarinet.
2. It was because of playing the clarinet that I met my husband when we were both in BYU Marching Band....and finally married 38 years later.
3. I prefer vegetables over fruit.
4. I have gone to one movie in the past 4 years - Monsters University in Langdon North Dakota last August.
5. My hair began to turn white when I was 16 years old.
6. I am the second daughter of the second daughter of the second daughter of a second daughter. And I have two daughters.
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment