The sky wasn't that blue this morning but the temple was a welcome sight as I left the freeway at 5:40, went around that curve and the temple suddenly came into view. I love going to the temple early on Saturday mornings because there's so little traffic and because the sessions are so easy.
It seems like no matter what challenges have come during the week, the opportunity to worship at the temple centers me and helps me focus on what matters most.
The other reason I like to go to the temple is that I feel so close to my husband when I'm there. But today I felt like I was joined by my daughter and my parents as well, and it was a sweet experience.
I am grateful that there is a temple just a short drive away. It is a blessing in my life.
Saturday, May 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful morning. Mine was wonderful too, but it is nice to hear about yours.
Post a Comment