Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Almost crafty

As I've mentioned before I don't consider myself very crafty.  However being influenced by all those cute ideas on Pinterest I decided to try something different this year.  I decided to make photo gift tags - but only used a few of them because most gifts were purchased on Amazon and sent directly to the recipients.  I selected pictures I liked of my grandkids and my daughter, sized and printed them on cardstock.  These are the pictures I selected for the grandkids and my daughter:


I cropped this last photo so it was a closeup of my daughter and then cut all of the images into gift tag shapes, punched a hole for the ribbon and attached them to gifts. They turned out cute - not as cute as the recipients but worth remembering the idea.

   



   

1 comment:

MTGrace said...

The thing I'm always stunned about in that picture of me is how little my daughter was! She was still a baby when that one was taken!