Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Travel

Attending my high school reunion meant flying to Denver and then to Wyoming. Since my sister now lives in Colorado I decided to spend the week after the reunion with her. So I left Riverton on a tiny airplane, flew to Denver and Judy met me at the airport.  Their home is in Loveland, about an hour away.

Fueling the tiny airplane.  It had one seat on each side of the aisle,
no restroom, and the copilot was also the flight attendant.

One morning we went to Ft Collins to visit my niece and her family.
Elizabeth is almost the same age as my granddaughter
and they are email pen pals.

That lovely area with the evergreens is the location 
where the Fort Collins temple will be built

One morning we walked through a large sculpture park. 
I like how this one left room for someone to join the circle.

LOVE the giraffe!

Judy and John the morning I left
I failed to take any pictures of their patio where we ate breakfast nearly every morning.  I don't think I even took my camera to the restaurant where we had dinner one evening or when we drove to Estes Park.  Mostly I just enjoyed relaxing and talking with my sister.

No comments: