Since I'm supposed to be taking it easy and recovering from this bronchial stuff, I'm not at the office again today, so it's a good time to respond to the tag. You know - sixth picture in the sixth folder in the something, but I forget what. Anyway. This photo was taken last October in my daughter's living room. There are built-in wall to wall bookcases around the fireplace, and this is what we put in the center section. Fresh flowers, and a little "Love" from Hobby Lobby made it a nice focal point.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
6+6+6= 18? (or this photo)
Since I'm supposed to be taking it easy and recovering from this bronchial stuff, I'm not at the office again today, so it's a good time to respond to the tag. You know - sixth picture in the sixth folder in the something, but I forget what. Anyway. This photo was taken last October in my daughter's living room. There are built-in wall to wall bookcases around the fireplace, and this is what we put in the center section. Fresh flowers, and a little "Love" from Hobby Lobby made it a nice focal point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment